Saturday 28 May 2011

Are we packing yet?

Hi everyone, our blog is up and running!!! Thanks to Vanessa and her team of IT savvy peeps :)

I am going to post the very first blog!!! YAY... So I am semi-packed and working my way to completion soon... I hope!!! I take it you guys are busy packing too.

Now your first task before we embark on our ever-so-exciting trip will be to log into this blog and update me on your packing status. So that I can check if everyone is on board!

Till then happy packing troopers....


Miss Edward Veronica Elias

9 comments:

  1. Packing is nearly complete! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that packing is just about the most disgusting thing on Earth T_T I haven't even put anything into my luggage yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to squash everything into the luggage:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mostly done :D left the stuff that i can only pack on the departure date yes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suddenly, my luggage seems so small. Still, I am trying my best. Hopefully I will be done soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got no LUGGAGE HOW MISS EDWARDS HOW?!!?!?!?! K i'm kidding i've alr packed everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 80% done! Still packing some medicines etc and some toiletries but other than that I'm ready! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm almost done. All I have to do is try zipping my luggage. XP

    ReplyDelete